All of our bikes comply fully to the highest standards of safety and roadworthiness. It is presumed that all potential hirers are capable of cycling before hiring our equipment. It is a requirement that you wear a helmet and high-viz vest at all times when cycling along the roadways. If using our e-bikes you can switch on your front and rear lights for extra visibility by other road users even during the daytime. Always use the padlock supplied for securing your bike when unattended.
The Rules of the Road should be adhered to at all times.
- Cycle on the left hand side of the road.
- Give proper hand signals when indicating to turn right or left.
- Use your bell to alert pedestrians that you are overtaking.
- Be alert to the movement of animals if encountered or farm pets.
- Pay attention to road surface conditions, spillages, foliage etc.